Monday, October 1, 2012

Haunted House 1: Burnt Offerings (1976)



Hello everyone and WELCOME to my personal month of fright!  Every day we at Haus Friday Fright will be treating every day of October as if it were a Friday.  Today's horror theme is Haunted House and the first film of the month comes to us from the 1970's.  One Bette Davis' later film performances and Oliver Reed's turn as an seriously overacted perennial grad student...not to mention the creepy Karen Black house obsession....um er...possession.  I give you Burnt Offerings!  Have a great month everyone!!  Just a note:  we had a really bad storm here a few weeks ago and the my internet connection has been buggy ever since...so I'll post when I have "windows."


Trailer Courtesey of TCM!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment