Friday, March 4, 2011

All Day With The Mad Scientist!


I just couldn't take watching this on our crappy cable feed on Fox, it looked terrible, plus they moved the show into a time slot that was a conflict for the Tivo.  So Blu-Ray to the rescue!



Going for a marathon of both Season 1 & 2 and I am so glad to have waited to watch the show in bulk and in a format that really looks terrific.  Having seen the first 5 or 6 episodes from cable before giving up because the show looked so washed out even on a really good TV; it is really hard for me to believe that this is the same show!  Looks Terrific.


"Time for a little intracranial penetration!"  Dr. Walter Bishop


[On a side note, I'm trouble (again) with my internet service provider (I'm talking to you Mediacom!), so things are going to be sparse.  Man, if I had a dollar for every time they've had to be contacted about this, and I've only been a "customer" since July!  BOOOO!]



No comments:

Post a Comment