Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Day Of Blavod: Black Vodka And Coke Libre




I'm not really sure if I entirely understand the idea of using Blavod in coke, since coke is already dark and I can't see that the Blavod would make it any darker.  The lime is what makes it a "libre," from the Cuba Libre, which is just rum and coke, plus lime.  Since the vodka has such a neutral flavor, I think the lime sounds like a good idea, to give it more flavor.  I have to say though,  being from Florida, I'm not sure how I feel about putting anything other than good rum in my coke....


1 tail cocktail glass
Ice 
2 oz. Blavod
Coke to top
Fresh Lime to flavor
Lime wedge to garnish


Fill the glass with ice and pour in the Blavod, squeeze in some fresh lime and stir.  Fill the rest of the glass with coke and garnish with the lime wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment