Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Started Early Again


First of all, Happy New Year again from this blog!!  This is an extra special year since I'm sure everyone has heard that the Mayan long count calender runs out this year in December (one of them anyway).  That would be on the Solstice, Dec. 21....and I'll be damned if it's not on a Friday!!  I love horror movies, murder mysteries, etc. that surround holidays, and New Years is no exception.  After a month of Christmas horror, I need a little bridge back into regular Friday Frights anyway...New Years is perfect for that.  I hope everyone had a great new years celebration (and had Internet access!) and that the brings all things good and spooky your way!  On to the next year of Friday Night Frights!

First Up:


There is a great "Auld Lang Syne" moment, so...hell is qualifies.  And, it has Karloff!







And Just For The Sappy Hell Of It!

No comments:

Post a Comment