Saturday, October 1, 2011

STNG: Data's Day




Coming down off the viewing of Metropolis with a laid back classic Season 4 episode of "Star Trek: NG"--Data's Day; you know it's the one where Keiko and Chief O'Brien marry and Dr. Crusher teaches Data to dance [great excuse for McFadden and Spiner to show off their real life tap dancing skills.....all they needed was Gregory Hines!)  First of all, about Metropolis---wow, just WOW!  It's nice to have something to put on that's a help to get into a night time mode--STNG for true Trekies is great for that; and I am a "Trekie" and not a "Treker."  


I think I'm going older, and more low budget as the evening wanes on...there is very little that is going to pair very well with the Fritz Lang vibe that is hanging heavy in the house--so after this I think Soylent Green might be the ticket.  I still haven't gotten my theme recipe up yet, but it's coming....and, rest assured, it's weird (....or "wierd")!



No comments:

Post a Comment