Friday, November 19, 2010

Finishing Up The Friday


Moved on from Black Hawk Down to Robin Hood which I had never seen before.  I will need a second look, but my first impression is that I was bored--I could have been me...or not.


One of my favorites, though is my current viewing choice:


I know a lot of people have a problem with Scott not really getting the novel correct in the film, but for the most part I personally like it.  What I do not like so much is Julianne Moore's insistence that Clarice not run off with Hannibal as a condition to her taking the part; and, also, Anthony Hopkins insistence that if Jodi Foster wouldn't take the part, that he wouldn't play Lector again if Moore wasn't cast.  But seeing the chaffing dish scene is worth forgiveness.  Yes!  I am sick!  Ah those brains!

No comments:

Post a Comment