Friday, November 19, 2010

The Thursday Lead In




The main feature was Body of Lies  (2008), which I had never seen before.  It was a very compitnat movie, which, because of content, I hesitate to call "entertaining."  I admit that (sin of all sins) I have never really been a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio, but I really believed his performance in this.  I will admit that I do like a lot Russell Crowe's performances, which probably makes me some sort of a hypocrite.  I am very much an  admirer of David Ignatius, of Washington Post fame (if you can really be famous for working for them anymore) as a journalist, but I have never read any of his novels.  If this is any indication of how good a novelist he is, I'd better get reading!  Ignatius' novel of the same name was only published in 2007, a year before the film's debut.  Talk about hot off the press!

Moved on to the absolute Ridley Scott classic!


OMG That's Nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment