Friday, November 19, 2010

Moving On with Ridley

Just Finished:


And it was as bad as I remembered.  Also after all this time and all the crap that has happened since in the international warfare sphere, it seems so obviously simple-minded.  All the good intentions are appreciated, but it really is a mess of a movie.  No offense to anyone that likes it.  I like a lot of stuff that others don't; but for me, since I am a big fan of Viggo Mortensen, this is just for completion purposes.

Also have moved on to:


By comparison, it's really hard to believe that these two movies were director by the same person.  Of course, I know that Black Hawk Down is based on a true event (or series thereof).  Irregardless of what anyone thinks about this incident, the Blu-Ray of it is awesome.  I'm seeing things in the film that I have never seen or noticed before; it's a little horrifying how clear it is.  


No comments:

Post a Comment