Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting Started Early: Here's Why


...IT'S 100 DEGREES HERE TODAY!!!  Actually I just checked the temps and it's tipped the scale at 101!  Arrrrrr!

Doing the snow/frigid landscapes Friday Fright because we've finally hit the dog days of August here in the South (and I live south enough that snow is a curiosity that dusts the ground every five years are so)--I want some serious SNOW at least on screen--maybe it will help!!!  Let's hope.


Starting out with something for the kid and one of the cats (the one with her own DVD/Blu Ray collection) who had a birthday yesterday (she's getting her own Friday Fright next week for her 9th).  



Since it seems that Feb. 2 never seems to actually fall on a Friday, gotta use the weird snow rodent stuff for something!

I'd be doing this if I could!!
Even this looks cool (in every way)!

My cat is on a diet, but she still looks a lot like this.
This year there really was a snowstorm on Groundhog Day.




I stumbled on this looks for snow scenes from the movie.  It's cool and kinda creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment