Friday, March 2, 2012

Supernatural Season 6


It's the Presidential election year here in the US...oh happy day!  For the past two years I have been tried to do my civic duty by working at the poles....well I'm doing it again this coming Tuesday.  Normally I would be doing this for the primary during the Summer, but...a bunch of states controlled by politicians that just can't be seen as being out done by other states all got into a race to see who could have the earliest Primaries....I happen to live in one of those stupid states, sooo I'll do my bit in this increasingly silly body politic in this country.  When I have poll work coming up, I have quite of lot of preparation to get through, so I generally like to watch something low key--like a television program.  So today, it's season 6 of Supernatural.  Part of our Winter TV viewing series.



No comments:

Post a Comment