Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Horror Fun: Dead End (2003)




Well this fright is set on Christmas Eve, and this is the eve of my Christmas Horror Fest...so it fits.  I've seen this once or twice and managed to find it for free on Amazon Prime and I really wonder why I haven't bought it!  Besides that I have an serious affection for "car horror," I also like the fact that there are some truly sick comedic moments in this one.  And, Ray Wise...I'm a fan!!  So, a dad suddenly decides to take a "short cut" to his mother in law's house on Christmas Eve and suddenly the family find themselves in the middle of a seemingly endless forest, with a women in white with a baby wandering around and seriously creepy old hearse is the only other car around...and when you see....it's not good news!
















No comments:

Post a Comment