Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Horror Fun: Jingle Hell (2000)




I mentioned that I haven't had a chance to do nearly as much as I wanted for the 13 Days Of Creepmas...but here's the last day, the 13th....and one day away from our own December Horror Fest for 2012....because, you know next Friday, we'll all be drowning in our own blood and running amok amongst world flames....at least according "Mayan accounts." In any case, I'm taking the opportunity for a nice long Thursday lead-in with Christmas Fright, starting with this family fiasco.  I love Christmas horror films!  However, there is nothing quite a scary as family interactions during holidays!  This stuff would scare the horns off Satan Claus!  This is mostly why I spend a great deal of time being so strange that relatives stay away!  Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment