Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hey, It's December 1st!!


I've been out all day doing real Christmas shit...going with mother and my aunt to a local performance of The Nutcracker (which was surprisingly good). Drop her off and turn around and grab The Peanut and taking him to the local Christmas parade with tons of LOUD fire engines and the local Harley club in the mix, along with local high school marching bands, Shriner's on wee little go-cart type things, and tons of local people generally making holiday fools of themselves for several miles to the heart of downtown.  I'm wiped!  But here is at least a post to celebrate being a member of 13 Days Of Creepmas this year.  I missed it last year...mostly because I'm a dink and thought it was the 13 days just prior to Christmas.

Anyhoo, here is my own personal favorite Christmas Creep:  Krampus!


The German Christmas Devil!  More about him later, but do really check out the Krampus website.

Still from The Nutcracker In 3D

In regards to The Nutcracker....well if you really want something  truly scary....in a really BAD way...to start the season off with, watch the following....I dare you!


No comments:

Post a Comment